Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cherry Blossom Mini-Sessions- April 5 & 6

I'm excited to announce that I will be holding mini-sessions with the Cherry Blossoms this spring. It looks like we have an approximate peak bloom date from the National Park Service, so I have planned our shoot for the weekend of April 5th & 6th, there will be 10 slots available between the two dates. I have attached the details of this shoot to this email that includes the location, price, session slot times, and package information. 


In order to book your mini-session please email me with two preferred time slots (please plan to be at least 10 minutes early for your session time). Upon the receipt of your time slot request I will send you a Paypal invoice for the $30 deposit to your email. Your time slot will not be reserved until your deposit is paid in full.

If you are interested in a full family session there will only be 2 available, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Each session will take place at 5:30pm. These sessions are priced at my standard session rate. If you are interested please contact me for more information. 

**sessions may be postponed/canceled due to the unpredictability of the cherry  blossom season and unforeseen weather. If this is the case and sessions are not rescheduled, deposits will be refunded**

I look forward to working with you!

Update: March 26, 2014
Following session times are still available:
Saturday, April 5
9:30
10:30
11:00
11:30


Update: March 19, 2014
Following session times are still available:
Saturday, April 5
9:30
10:30
11:00
11:30
Full Family Session at 5:30


Update: March 15, 2014
I have the following session times still available:
Saturday-
8:30
9:30
10:30
11:00
11:30
Full Session at 5:30

Sunday-
11:15





No comments:

Post a Comment