Sunday, September 15, 2013

:: Gnomes and Crocodile Shoes :: Arnold Boys Annmarie Garden

Last week the Arnold boys--Tom, 2 years, and Ben, 9 weeks, invited me to play (and take pictures) with them at the Gnome and Fairy garden at Annmarie Garden in Calvert. This is one of the coolest places for kids that I've seen in awhile, a place straight out of a child's imagination--tepees, a fairy stage, castles, playhouses, and bells around all the trees. Tom was so excited to show me everything there was to do, so excited that he wouldn't look at the camera...he was constantly on to the next thing. I convinced him to look at my camera by telling him that there was a crocodile, his favorite animal, in my camera. He would concentrate really hard while looking straight into the lens and as I snapped he would have the biggest smile while saying, "I saw it, I saw the crocodile!!". One of the funnest shoots I've had, for that hour I felt as if I was 3 again...Tom brought out the child in me.

Gnome and Fairy garden

Playhouse and castle

The first crocodile sighting...lol





At times it looked like it took Ben all he had to smile and giggle for the camera, but he did it over and over again...one happy baby for sure



Grandmum came to visit






Crocodile Shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment